Minecraft - a littlegranary world
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

2 posters

Go down

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore Empty Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Post  ShoesInTheBox Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:25 pm

Talked about this one of the first days when I joined the server, this could be a fun idea to do sometimes, should it be possible. Here's a short description to what it is:
"No longer will you regenerate health with a full hunger bar after taking damage. The only way to get it back is to use golden apples or health potions. Golden apples now require gold ingots instead of nuggets and health potions now require a glistering melon crafted with a golden block instead of just an ingot."

Should be cool if this was possible sometime Smile
What's your thought?

(Can't post any links, it says that I am a new member or something like that...)

ShoesInTheBox

Back to top Go down

Minecraft Ultra Hardcore Empty Re: Minecraft Ultra Hardcore

Post  cmforest Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:26 am

I remember talking about that one! Never tried it myself, but I agree it does sound fun. With Bukkit, we can create a 2nd World which you can teleport to using a command, that way we can try it out and still keep the stuff you've built on the 1st World.

I was hoping to open another World when ExtraBiomesXL for 1.3 comes out, but ScottKillen says it'll take some time to iron out any bugs due to the massive changes brought on by 1.3 Minecraft, but I'll definitely post here when we get to that stage. cat

P.S. You should be able to post links and images now. For some reason this was disabled by default by the forum-host a some kind of anti-spam measure. Thanks for the heads up!

cmforest
Admin

https://alittlegranary.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum